Those customers planning to sell devices in one of the states listed below are required to complete and submit a Streamlined Certificate of Exemption. You can download the form below. Note that we have pre filled the form with our business details to help expedite the process.
|Arkansas (AR)||Indiana (IN)||Iowa (IA)||Kansas (KS)|
|Kentucky (KY)||Michigan (MI)||Minnesota (MN)||Nebraska (NE)|
|Nevada (NV)||New Jersey (NJ)||North Carolina (NC)||North Dakota (ND)|
|Ohio (OH)||Oklahoma (OK)||Rhode Island (RI)||South Dakota (SD)|
|Tennessee (TN)||Utah (UT)||Vermont (VT)||Washington (WA)|
|West Virginia (WV)||Wisconsin (WI)||Wyoming (WY)|
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the form correctly and prevent delays in processing your request:
- Section 1: Enter the abbreviation for your state. If you are claiming multiple states, check the first box and enter your resale number for each state on page 2 of the form.
- Section 3: Name of Purchaser must be your registered business name (not individual).
- Business Address should be the registered address of your company.
- Purchaser's Tax ID should be your registered tax identification number.
- Section 4: indicate how you describe your business.
- Section 5G: you must enter your Resale Certificate number.
- Section 6: sign the form, print your name, title and date.
If you need more information, please consult the Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board.