If you plan to sell devices purchased from us in New York State, we require that you fill out and e-sign the ST-120 form.
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the form correctly and prevent delays in processing your request:
- Name of purchaser should be the registered name of your business.
- Address should be the registered address of your company.
- Purchaser information should describe your business and items you sell. For example: "I am engaged in the business of Consumer Goods and principally sell Electronics".
- Part 1 should indicate you are a New York State vendor and include your Certificate of Authority number.
- Print your name and title.
- Sign and date the form.
If you need more information, please consult the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.