If you plan to sell devices purchased from us in New York State, we require that you complete and submit an ST-120 form. You can download the form below. Note that we have pre filled the form with our business details to help expedite the process.
Here are some instructions on how to fill out the form correctly and prevent delays in processing your request:
- Name of purchaser should be the registered name of your business.
- Address should be the registered address of your company.
- Purchaser information should describe your business and items you sell. For example: "I am engaged in the business of Consumer Goods and principally sell Electronics".
- Part 1 should indicate you are a New York State vendor and include your Certificate of Authority number.
- Print your name and title.
- Sign and date the form.
If you need more information, please consult the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.